Yew tree LodgeKillin, Loch Tay, Scotland.
Yew Tree lodge
The property is kept warm by the luxurious underfloor heating throughout the property and the cottage boasts wonderful views from the floor to ceiling glass windows over the river towards the golf course. Yew Tree is characterised by a beautiful vaulted ceiling over the spacious living room.
As well as being equipped with all the mod cons including TVs, Dvd, wifi and a selection of books and films to choose from, the cottage is conveniently located close to the village inn, local golf course and other village amenities.
- Lovely new wooden clad cottage overlooking the River Lochay
- Vaulted ceiling and glass gable end to enjoy the stunning views over the river and beyond
- Private round hot tub outside property
- 2 double bedrooms with king bed and twin beds - all mattresses are memory foam for extra comfort
- 2 bathrooms with bath and showers
- Luxurious underfloor heating throughout
- Bedrooms are made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Hifi system with Bluetooth connectivity, wifi
- Flat screen TV in master bedroom and twin bedroom
- New kitchen with all the mod cons
- High chair and cot, baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- Gas fired central heating
- Spectacular views
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Village Inn close to the property offers discounted meals plus a selection of take out meals and afternoon teas for guests to eat in the comfort of the cottage
- Property situated within a minute's walk of Killin Golf Club and within a few minutes of the shops, bars, restaurants in Killin
- Private parking
- Sorry, no pets
- As this is a tranquil spot, it is not a place for raucous parties, sorry!
Located on the shores of Loch Tay the Yew Tree Lodge is well placed to explore all the landmarks and villages of Loch Tay and beyond.
Yee tree is a fantastic place to either explore the area or just spend some lazy time in a very carefully decorated and maintained place! We did both and the only regret was not to have stayed longer - we will be back!The hotel/bar/restaurant across the road is a very nice advantage should you want to eat out but within walking distance! The co-op in Killin is an easy 10 minute walk and there are nice cafes in town! We rode our bicycles to Lochearnhead using the old train line and the views are amazing - strongly recommend! You have... read more
Yewtree is the most beautiful place to stay. The setting is spectacular and the house itself is very stylish and comfortable. It is a very easy place to relax and enjoy yourself, plus the hot tub is amazing.Yewtree was spotlessly clean and we had everything that we needed.The pub across the road is lovely and it is very easy to walk into Killin and to access some wonderful walks without having to drive anywhere. Even if the weather is bad, Yewtree is a great place to relax and watch the weather and the river from the huge windows! We saw... read more
The cottage was simply stunning. We relaxed as soon as stepping into the beautiful space. Almost completely not-overlooked we spent the first day just quietly enjoying the living space looking out onto the river. The bedrooms were really luxurious, large, with lovely soft bedding and comfortable. Having an ensuite too was perfect. Dan made the most of walks and runs - heading out to Kenmore and up Ben Lawers. We all did the Birks of Aberfeldy loop which was stunning in the snow. Visiting The Watermill in ‘feldy is a must for lovely tea, lattes and cakes and the brilliant... read more
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.