Wishing Well CottageLoch Tay, Scotland.
Wishing Well Cottage
- Stunning, luxurious river pool cottage tucked away in secluded location
- Private heart shaped river pool in front of the cottage with beautiful bridge walkway over the water
- Private hot tub with fabulous views
- 2 ensuite bedrooms with king bed and twin beds - all mattresses are memory foam for extra comfort
- 2 ensuite bathrooms; master bathroom has freestanding bath, walk in shower and doors opening onto the patio for easy access to hot tub
- Beds are all made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Beautiful White Company throw and cushions
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets for everyone, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Cosy underfloor heating throughout cottage
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Bluetooth hifi system, limited wifi
- Flat screen TV in both bedrooms
- New kitchen with all the mod cons
- High chair and travel cot, baby toys
- Environmentally friendly air source heat pump to heat the house throughout the year
- Books and DVDs
- Patio and garden furniture with lovely views of river pond
- 40 acre estate with ancient woodland walks
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Natural spring water supply
- Duck pond
- Private parking
- Integrated solar panel roofing to contribute to the well being of the environment, allowing the cottage to leave a carbon neutral footprint
- Pub, one mile
- Closest village of Killin, 7 miles
- Sorry, no pets
- Sorry, no raucous parties
- Craggantoul is listed as a special site of scientific interest (SSSI) because of the amazing wildlife and enivronmental heritage
Located on the shores of Loch Tay the Wishing Well Cottage is well placed to explore all the landmarks and villages of Loch Tay and beyond.
The pictures don’t do this place justice .fantastic home in an amazing location extremely private but close to everything you need .place is done to a high standard and spotless clean will definately return
This is a lovely secluded modern cottage with all the amenities needed for a really wonderful break. The hot tub is a highlight and the pond and the walk to the Loch are fun too!
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.