Waterfall CottageLoch Tay, Scotland.
Situated just 2 miles west of the charming conservation village of Kenmore, in Highland Perthshire, this lovely semi detached cottage offers exceptionally comfortable and luxurious accommodation for couples looking for a special treat.
The large king bedroom is made up with crisp white Egyptian cotton bed sheets on arrival and there's a lovely ensuite bathroom with under-floor heating and shower and bath.
The living room has a log burning stove, comfortable sofa and chairs, cushions and throws. There is wifi, a flat screen TV, DVD player and hi-fi, plus plenty of books and DVDs. The kitchen is equipped with all the modern conveniences you require for your stay! The cottage has a hoover, a washing machine and drying rack, ironing board and iron.
Set amidst 50 acres of private woodland and wild meadow with frontage onto the loch, the cottage is the ideal place for a romantic weekend break, a honeymoon, a mid week getaway or a longer stay and the opportunity to really chill out.
- Tucked away into the hills above Loch Tay, close to a bubbling stream and waterfall with beautiful views, this cottage is perfect for couples looking for a cosy retreat and some peace and quiet!
- Private hot tub
- Beautiful kitchen with luxury appliances
- Lovely living and dining area with stunning views and cosy stove (firewood and kindling provided)
- Spacious double bedroom with luxurious king sized bed, made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen, throw and cushions and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of prosecco and chocolates provided, fresh bread and jam, tea and coffee, bottled water, herbs and spices, olive oil, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Cosy underfloor heating throughout
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mat for the bathroom
- Walk-in shower and bath in bathroom
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- TV, DVD, stereo, wifi
- High chair and travel cot, baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Loch frontage within 10 minute walk
- Natural spring water supply
- Private parking
- Closest restaurant, 1 mile
- Closest village of Kenmore, 2 miles
- Sorry, no pets
Located on the eastern shore of Loch Tay near the village of Kenmore, The Waterfall Cottage is situated a short distance from several great restaurants, shops and bars.
Waterfall Cottage is beautiful. The location over looking Loch Tay surrounded by mature trees and abundant wildlife including Red Squirrels is devine. The cottage itself is very well appointed with a bright, light contemporary feel. There is nothing not to love about Waterfall Cottage. Highly recommended!
This cottage is something else! Just beautiful inside & out! The cottage is surrounded by countryside, nature and the views over the loch are stunning! The extra touches are lovely & so very thoughtful: prosecco & chocolates! The cottage has everything you need, the kitchen is well equipped, the views out are just wonderful and the bathroom & bedroom are luxurious! Myself & my wife loved the peaceful location and coming back to such a luxurious cottage after a days hiking/cycling was just wonderful!
Waterfall cottage is fantastic, it lives up the the amazing photos and is just as spectacular in person. It’s an ideal spacious size for a couples holiday and the hot tub is the best bonus. My girlfriend and I already want to come back again sometime soon! Would thoroughly recommend staying here!
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.