Built in true hobbit style with oodles of character, it is set in the hillside with grass roof and exterior, huge circular porthole windows and magnificent curved doors!
Access to the house is over a little wooden bridge across a bubbling stream and the Warren has a private hot tub outside set into the spacious patio overlooking the river pond and private garden.
- Hobbit style two bedroom cave house situated in a secluded hillside spot
- Private river pool in front of the cottage and beautiful bridge walkway over the water to access the house
- Private hot tub with fabulous views
2 ensuite bedrooms with king beds - all mattresses are memory foam for extra comfort
- 2 spacious ensuite bathrooms, each with walk in showers and one has a freestanding bath
- Beds are all made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Beautiful White Company throws and cushions
- Welcoming bottle of wine
- Large white bath sheets for everyone, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Cosy underfloor heating throughout cottage
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Bluetooth hifi system, wifi
- Flat screen TVs and DVD players in both bedrooms
- New kitchen carved into the wall with white corian worktop and all the mod cons
- High chair and travel cot, baby toys
Environmentally friendly air source heat pump to heat the house throughout the year
- Books and DVDs
- BBQ in summer months
- 40 acre estate with ancient woodland walks
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Natural spring water supply
- Duck pond
- Private parking
- Pub, one mile
- Closest village of Killin, 7 miles
- Sorry, no pets
- Sorry, no raucous parties
Located on the northern shore of Loch Tay on the 40 acre Craggantoul Estate The Warrren is ideally located to explore Loch Tay and beyond.
Absolutely perfect weekend. Ideal location for a private relaxing getaway. The house is amazing and is equipped with everything you could possibly need, sparkling clean and we loved the extra luxuries such as robes and wine. We will definitely be returning to our favourite Air BnB accommodation.
An outstanding house! If you’re looking for something a little quirky but full of luxury touches this is the place for you. We had a very happy weekend enjoying this cosy two bed earth house. It’s beautifully put together and was spotless on our arrival. It’s in an area of breathtaking beauty and the hot tub outside just adds another magical way to enjoy your surroundings. Highly recommend.
Stayed at the Warren for my partners surprise 30th Birthday everything was perfect amazing place to turn off and relax. The cottage is clean, modern and in beautiful surroundings will definitely recommend to friends and family.
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.