The Bothy Cottage
Loch Tay, Scotland.
The Bothy Cottage
- Luxuriously converted farm steading with double ensuite bedroom
- Spectacular views
- Private hot tub operational all year round
- Mahogany, king sled bed with memory support mattress for ultra comfort
- Bed is made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows, lovely Laura Ashley throw and cushions
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bag, initial stocks of firewood and kindling for the wood burning stove
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mat for the bathroom
- Luxury hand soap, hairdryer
- Walk in power shower and roll top cast iron bath with views to the stars
- Flat screen TV in living room, DVD, Hifi with Bluetooth connectivity, wifi
- Flat screen TV in bedroom
- Kitchen with all the mod cons
- High chair, travel cot and baby toys on request
- Books and DVDs
- Gas fired central heating
- BBQ and garden furniture
- 40 acre estate with ancient woodland walks
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Natural spring water supply
- At the Bothy, we have installed solar panels to contribute to the well being of the environment
- Duck pond
- Private parking
- Pub, one mile
- Closest village of Killin, 7 miles
- Sorry, no pets
Located on the shores of Loch Tay the Bothy Cottage is well placed to explore all the landmarks of Loch Tay and beyond.
I booked The Bothy as a surprise weekend away for my partners birthday and it didn’t disappoint. It’s in a stunning location near Loch Tay with wonderful views everywhere you look. Even though there are other cottages nearby we would never know as The Bothy feels very private and secluded. The property itself is very spacious and well equipped with all the facilities you need for a weekend away. We thoroughly enjoyed the additional touches of the wood burner which kept The Bothy very cosy! As well as admiring the views over breakfast outside in the morning and of course... read more
I stayed in The Bothy for 4 nights, 2 of these on my own before being joined by a friend. It is a lovely little house spotlessly clean and very modern and luxurious. The hot tub is an added bonus and one enjoyed very much, especially after bagging a Munro to help ease the legs. There is so much to do and see in the area as not far from some great hill walks and towns like Killin and Aberfeldy. The Bothy is well stocked and has everything you need to cook, just bring own food... read more
The cottage was lovely, with a great view of Loch Tay and the hills beyond. Everything was very clean, with stylish decoration, and a kitchen with a washing machine and dishwasher. It's in a block of 8 or 9 properties, but they are dotted around with gardens between them, so it still feels quiet and private. The hot tub was excellent and the towel robes provided was a really nice touch. Walking down to the waterside takes about 20 minutes - a lovely walk, but you'll need walking boots. We also went to Kenmore for a walk which is... read more
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.