Upstairs, the spacious king bedroom faces south and has carefully positioned windows so you can lie in bed and watch the sun rise over Loch Tay. There's a lovely bathroom with under-floor heating and a walk-in steam room and shower.
The living room has a log burning stove, comfortable sofa and chairs. There is wifi, a TV, DVD player and hi-fi with blue tooth connectivity plus plenty of books and DVDs.The kitchen is white and modern with deep work surfaces and soft close drawers, Neff hob and oven, fridge and dishwasher. The cottage is also equipped with a Hoover, a washing machine, ironing board and iron.
Set amidst 50 acres of private woodland and wild meadow with frontage onto the loch, the semi detached cottage is the ideal place for a romantic weekend break, a honeymoon, a mid week getaway or a longer stay and the opportunity to really chill out.
- Luxury glass fronted semi detached cottage for two overlooking magnificent scenery of Loch Tay with outstanding fittings and fixtures
- Beautiful white kitchen with luxury appliances
- Lovely living and dining area with stunning views and cosy stove (firewood and kindling provided)
- Spacious double bedroom with luxurious king sized bed, made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen, throw and cushions and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of prosecco, chocolates, fresh bread and jam provided, tea and coffee, bottled water, herbs and spices, olive oil, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mat for the bathroom
- Underfloor heating in bathroom with walk-in double shower
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- TV, DVD, stereo with blue tooth connectivity, wifi
- High chair and travel cot, baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Loch within 10 minutes walk
- Natural spring water supply
- Private parking
- Closest restaurant, 1 mile
- Closest village of Kenmore, 2 miles
- Sorry, no pets
Located on the shores of Loch Tay Sky Cottage is close to the village of Kenmore and well placed to explore all the landmarks of Loch Tay and beyond.
Sky Cottage was incredible and did not disappoint. It is a really special place which we were very lucky to stay in (there was only one weekend free for the rest of the year!) The views were spectacular and at night, the stars were absolutely breathtaking. We enjoyed the cosy fire and seeing red squirrels ❤️ as well as the resident pheasant (we called him Mike )Thank you Nina!
Sky Cottage is an incredible bolt hole in a patch of Scottish paradise. The views over Loch Tay are phenomenal. The cottage has been decorated beautifully and the wood burner adds to the overall cosy and luxurious feel of it all. Definitely a place to return to!
Sky Cottage is perfectly located overlooking Loch Tay - what an absolute joy to wake up to that view each morning. And it is also very peaceful, surrounded by greenery and nature. I loved the interior of the cottage too - modern, bright and light and super cosy. The large shower is amazing and don’t get me started on the bed. Wow. So comfortable, i was out like a light each night.Nina was very prompt with her communication and gave detailed information and directions to the cottage. She provided lots of nice touches - prosecco, chocolates, bread which was just... read more
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.