Sam's CottageLoch Tay, Scotland.
- Stunning newly refurbished cottage with fabulous views
- Luxury double bedroom with king bed and memory foam mattress
- Bed is made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Beautiful White Company throw and cushions
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mat for the bathroom
- Luxury hand soap, hairdryer
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Hifi system, limited wifi
- Flat screen TV in bedroom
- Kitchen with dish washer, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, oven and electric hob, kettle
- Books and DVDs
- Power shower
- Gas fired central heating
- Private patio with BBQ and garden furniture
- 40 acre estate with ancient woodland walks
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Natural spring water supply
- Duck pond
- Private parking
- Bio friendly dish washer tablets and washing up liquid provided
- At Sam's Cottage, we have installed solar panels to contribute to the -well being of the environment
- Pub, one mile
- Closest village of Kililn, 7 miles
- Sorry, no pets
- High chair and travel cot on request, baby toys
- Private hot tub with incredible views
Located on the shores of Loch Tay Sams Cottage is well placed to explore all the landmarks of Loch Tay and beyond.
I absolutely recommend going to Sam’s Cottage. My boyfriend and I had an amazing time, the view from the house is lovely, and I definitely recommend jumping in the hot tub early in the morning to see the morning sun. While staying at Sam’s Cottage I also recommend visiting the surrounding villages, also look up activities to do near by. The hosts were lovely, woke up on Sunday morning trying to shower but the hot water wasn’t working, Nina was there within 5 minutes and figured out that the reason the hot water wasn’t working was due to my boyfriend... read more
What a lovely cottage! We had an amazing weekend exploring Loch Tay, Ben Lawers and the surrounding area, and this was the perfect place to relax. The bed was very comfy, the kitchen was well stocked and the hot tub was a real highlight. Additionally, the self check-in system using a lockbox worked smoothly and when we experienced a power-cut one evening, the hosts responded quickly to let us know when the power would be back which was very helpful. All in all, this was an amazing place to stay and we will definitely be recommending to friends and family.... read more
We LOVED this place! Stunningly beautiful setting and we were fully informed of how to get there and how to get in etc. On arrival we had a note from Nina and Greg and a bottle of wine waiting on the table... Perfect! The view from the lounge is perfection over Loch tay and we later enjoyed the view of the snow capped hills from the hot tub outside at the front of the cottage. Highly recommended as a fantastic escape 🙂
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.