The property is characterised by the vaulted ceiling and the glass fronted gable end at the front of the house, which offers stunning views over the decking, river and golf course beyond. Guests can enjoy the lovely scenery whilst relaxing in their own private hot tub which is operational all year round.
- Beautiful new cottage overlooking the River Lochay
- Private hot tub
- Vaulted ceiling and glass gable end to enjoy the stunning views over a large pool in the river and beyond
- 2 double bedrooms with king bed and twin beds - all mattresses are memory foam for extra comfort
- Luxurious underfloor heating throughout
- Two bathrooms, one of which is ensuite
- Bedrooms are made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Hifi system with Bluetooth connectivity, wifi
- Flat screen TV in master bedroom and twin bedroom
- New kitchen with all the mod cons
- High chair and cot, baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- Gas fired central heating
- Spectacular views from private decking
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Village Inn close to the property offers discounted meals plus a selection of take out meals and afternoon teas for guests to eat in the comfort of the cottage
- Property situated within a minute's walk of Killin Golf Club and within a few minutes of the shops, bars, restaurants in Killin
- Private parking
- Sorry, no pets
Located on the western shore of Loch Tay in the village of Killin, The Riverbank Lodge is situated within walking distance of several great restaurants, shops and bars.
Riverside is a beautiful lodge in a lovely setting. We had a really lovely couple of nights here, it is just as lovely as the photos. Nina went out of her way to make us feel welcome and the chocolates, wine and things for our little girl were really lovely touches that made our stay even better. Thanks so much!9
Nina was really flexible and kind, we had a wonderful stay at the riverbank. It was serene, calm and beautiful there. The town is really nice and it was easy for us to drive around and explore. Would definitely recommend it for family, a couple, or friends looking for a quiet getaway.
Riverbank is 5***** and perfect for any family who wish to enjoy Scotland. The property had everything we needed and the hot tub was the icing on the cake which we used everyday. The Village of KiIlin hosts many great hotels, pubs and shops. We visited The Bridge of Lochay (across the road from Riverbank)for drinks and dinner, where we found the staff to be very friendly and the food extremely yummy (plus we got a 10% discount). The scenery is breathtaking, lots of walks/cycle paths nearby and the Falls of Dochant (other end of Killin) is a must... read more
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.