The Oyster LodgeKenmore, Loch Tay, Scotland.
The Oyster Lodge
- For the adventurous.....Luxury glass fronted boathouse for four on stilts on the shores of Loch Tay with outstanding fittings and fixtures
- Private hot tub with unrivalled views over Loch Tay
- Glass fronted outdoor barrel sauna - new from summer 2018!
- 2 king sized ensuite bedrooms, each with a king sized bed, made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen, beautiful White Company throws and cushions and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of prosecco, chocolates, bottled water, fresh bread and jam provided, tea and coffee, herbs and spices, olive oil, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms, luxury hand soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Underfloor heating throughout boathouse
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- TV, DVD, stereo
- Beautiful kitchen with white corian worktop and Neff appliances
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier
- Wood burning stove, firewood and kindling provided
- High chair and travel cot
- Books and DVDs
- BBQ in the summer months and garden furniture
- Access to Oyster is via off road farm track - no low slung vehicles
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Natural spring water supply
- Private parking
- Closest village of Kenmore with restaurants and pubs, 2 miles
- Sorry, no pets, no smokers, no raucous groups!
- No weddings to be held at our property without full permission in advance of booking
Located on the shores of Loch Tay and only 2 miles from the quaint village of Kenmore the Oyster Lodge is well placed to explore all the landmarks of Loch Tay and beyond.
Such an amazing week at Oyster. I couldn’t recommend this house more to anyone wanting to relax and explore Loch Tay. We spent 4 nights here and enjoyed the evening sun coming in the floor to ceiling windows and dinner on the balcony. The hot tub added something very special and in such a beautiful location. The pictures don’t do this house justice. The house is in a very secluded location and has amazing views over the loch with the sun setting just over the hill in front of the property. Thanks again, we will definitely be visiting again.
Had a fantastic time at Oyster!!!thank you Greg and Nina for creating such a lovely and comfortable place.For those who wants to enjoy the view and stay comfortable in a country side Oyster will be the perfect place to stay at. Cant wait to go back!
Spent Christmas at this beautiful secluded location with all the amenities you could need. enjoy watching the mist rise at breakfast from the front of the property...Kenmore Hotel worth a 3 mile walk. will definitely be visiting again.property itself was in pristine condition and very well furnished...hot tub a great bonus
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.