Killin, Loch Tay, Scotland.
- Beautiful circular cottage, buried into the hillside and overlooking the River Lochay
- Grass exterior roof and floor to ceiling glass to enjoy the stunning views over the decking and surroundings
- Private circular hot tub embedded into decking which hangs over the river to enjoy spectacular views
- Luxurious underfloor heating throughout
- 2 double ensuite bedrooms with king bed and twin beds - all mattresses are memory foam for extra comfort
- 2 ensuite bathrooms with bath and showers
- Bedrooms are made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Hifi system with Bluetooth connectivity, wifi
- Flat screen TVs in both bedrooms
- New kitchen with all the mod cons
- High chair and cot, baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- Gas fired central heating
- Spectacular views from private decking
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Village inn within seconds from the property - discounted food for our guests and first class take away meals and afternoon teas!
- Property situated within a minute's walk of Killin Golf Club and conveniently located to the shops, bars and restaurants in Killin
- Private parking
- Sorry, no pets
- No rowdy gatherings - this is a tranquil spot!
Located on the shores of Loch Tay Ghillies Cottage is well placed to explore all the landmarks of Loch Tay and beyond.
Had a wonderful three days in the round house in Killin. We used it as a great base for exploring the local countryside. The property was amazing, super clean, bright, quiet and comfy. We used the kitchen each night to cook; and we were really impressed with just how well equipped the kitchen was. Hot tub was very much enjoyed each day! We enjoyed a walk in to Killin, and managed a 10k run in the local area. Pubs locally enjoyed within walking distance.
Otters Holt is an amazing place. All of the furnishings and appliances are top quality. The location is certainly the highlight. Being surrounded by mountains and having the river right on your doorstep, you can't ask for a more peaceful setting. Everything was so well explained prior to our visit that we didn't have any questions and the whole experience was hassle free.We had such a wonderful visit, we didn't want to leave!I would definitely recommend.
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.