Loch Tay, Scotland.
Osprey is a stunning boathouse set in a secluded position on the shores of Loch Tay with its feet in the water. Osprey offers stunning views from it's full height windows across the loch to Glen Lyon and down to the village of Kenmore.
- For the adventurous.....Luxury glass fronted boathouse on stilts on the shores of Loch Tay with outstanding fittings and fixtures
- One large living space combines sitting, eating, cooking and sleeping in the style of a loft apartment – with a bed platform at one end of the room and a log-burning stove at the other.
- Luxurious king sized bed, made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen, throw and cushions and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of prosecco provided,chocolates, fresh bread and jam, tea and coffee, bottled water, herbs and spices, tea and coffee, olive oil, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mat for the bathroom, luxury hand soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Underfloor heating in bathroom with walk-in shower, and bath with views to dream of!
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- TV, DVD, stereo
- Beautiful white Corian surface kitchen looking straight over Loch Tay
- Wood burning stove, firewood and kindling provided
- High chair and travel cot, baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Loch frontage
- Access to boathouse via off road farm track - no low slung vehicles
- Fishing rights for trout
- Natural spring water supply
- Private parking
- Closest restaurant, 1 mile
- Closest village of Kenmore, 2 miles
- Sorry, no pets
- No weddings to be held at our property without full permission in advance of booking
Located on the shores of Loch Tay the Osprey Lodge is well placed to explore all the villages and landmarks of Loch Tay and beyond.
We absolutely adored our stay at Osprey - everything is immaculately maintained, and every little detail thought out.The setting and cabin is absolutely magical - the best advice I can give - book for as many nights as you can. You won't want to leave!
Absolutely beautiful house set on Loch Tay. A very unique experience with some lovely touches from the host. We will definitely be back in the future and be recommending it to friends. Thanks!
Had a great stay, the place suited our needs well. It is a perfect place to have a secluded get away with stunning morning vistas & cute wildlife on the door step.Pleased with the extra touches given by the hosts.
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.