Loch Tay, Scotland.
Oak Cottage is located within the grounds of a 40 acre Highland estate called Craggantoul with rolling meadows, orchards, duck pond, and ancient oak forest with winding trails down to Loch Tay, where we have fishing rights for trout.
- Stunning cottage with sensational views and beautiful fittings and fixtures
- Private hot tub with fabulous views over the meadows, ancient oak forest and Loch Tay
- 2 double ensuite bedrooms with king bed and twin beds - all mattresses are memory foam for extra comfort
- Beds are all made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Beautiful White Company throw and cushions
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets for everyone, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- 2 ensuite bathrooms; master bathroom has freestanding bath, walk in shower and doors opening onto the decking for easy access to hot tub
- Pub, one mile
- Closest village of Killin, 7 miles
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Hifi system with Ipod docking station, limited wifi
- Flat screen TV in master bedroom
- Kitchen with all the mod cons
- High chair and travel cot, baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- Gas fired central heating
- Spectacular views from private decking
- BBQ and garden furniture
- 40 acre estate with ancient woodland walks
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Natural spring water supply
- Duck pond
- Private parking
- At Oak Cottage, we have installed solar panels to contribute to the well being of the environment
- Sorry, no pets
- Sorry, no raucous parties
- Craggantoul is listed as a special site of scientific interest (SSSI) because of the amazing wildlife and enivronmental heritage
Located on the shores of Loch Tay Oak Cottage is well placed to explore all the villages and landmarks of Loch Tay and beyond.
My husband and I stayed at the Oak Cottage for 3 nights in September and we had a fantastic time. The cottage is clean, modern and tastefully decorated with plenty of space for a family. The view is amazing and the surroundings are peaceful which makes it the ideal getaway to escape city life. Our highlight of the weekend was sitting in the hot tub at night gazing at the stars. We also had a fantastic meal at the Bridge of Lochay hotel which is just a short drive away. Thanks again Nina, we will definitely be returning.
Our stay at the Oak Cottage was amazing. The views are to die for. The walk to the lake through the meadow and then the woodland area is magical. Having a hot tub was an extra bonus and provided an excuse for a family get together, even at the night time when watching the moon. It was great to meet Nina who was very helpful. There are lots of things to do with kids around the area starting with Crannog centre, and Loch Safari, then going to Highland safari, walks, lake, waterfalls ...we will definitely be back 🙂
Nina and Greg’s place is the perfect escape, particularly if you are like us and want to escape the business of city life in Edinburgh. As soon as we arrived we got stuck in and walked down to loch Tay which is absolutely stunning! My partner took full advantage of his birthday and played golf in Kenmore on our first day whilst I relaxed in the bath with some of the most beautiful views I’ve ever seen! We highly recommend travelling to Aberfeldy for a meal in the Aileen Cragghan hotel. One of the best meals we’ve ever had and... read more
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.