Glen Lochay Lodge
Killin, Loch Tay, Scotland.
Glen Lochay Lodge is a fabulous wooden and stone clad lodge with private outdoor hot tub, commanding an enviable position on the shores of the River Lochay on the outskirts of Killin.
Glen Lochay Lodge
- Luxurious 3 bedroom lodge on the shores of the River Lochay
- Private hot tub
- Floor to ceiling curved bay windows to enjoy the stunning views over the river and surroundings
- 3 double bedrooms (two king bedrooms and one twin bedroom) - all mattresses are memory foam for extra comfort
- 2 bathrooms, (one of which is ensuite)
- Cosy underfloor heating throughout
- Luxurious bedrooms are all made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Beautiful bed throws and cushions
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Hifi system with Bluetooth connectivity, wifi
- Flat screen TV in master bedroom and second king bedroom
- New kitchen with all the mod cons
- High chair and cot, baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- Gas fired central heating
- Spectacular views
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Village Inn close to the property offers discounted meals plus a selection of take out meals and afternoon teas for guests to eat in the comfort of the cottage
- Property situated within a minute's walk of Killin Golf Club and within five minutes walk of the shops in Killin
- Private parking
- Sorry, no pets
- Sorry, no raucous parties, no stag or hen gatherings
Located on the shores of Loch Tay Glen Lochay Lodge is well placed to explore all the villages and landmarks of Loch Tay.
Excellent facilities overlooking a river that you can swim in. Hot Tub was lovely as was the whole BBQ area. Beautiful, clean property and one we'd come back to.
This really is a spectacular lodge - the views when you walk through the door are quite breathtaking, and the outside space is just wonderful. The hot-tub was lovely - it was crystal clear and clean. Everything in the lodge was very clean and the beds were comfy. There was a lot of equipment in the kitchen to cook with. We could not have asked for more. If we could have stayed longer we would have.
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.