Killin, Loch Tay, Scotland.
- Beautiful traditional harled cottage overlooking the River Lochay
- Private hot tub
- 2 double bedrooms with king bed and twin beds - all mattresses are memory foam for extra comfort
- 2 ensuite bathrooms with cast iron roll top bath and showers
- Luxurious underfloor heating throughout property
- King bedroom has double doors opening onto the decking
- Bedrooms are made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Lovely living room with wood stove and initial stocks of firewood provided
- Double doors opening onto the decking from living room
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Hifi system with Bluetooth connectivity, wifi
- Flat screen TV in master bedroom and twin bedroom
- New kitchen with all the mod cons
- High chair and cot, baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- Gas fired central heating
- Spectacular views from private decking
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Village Inn close to the property offers discounted meals plus a selection of take out meals and afternoon teas for guests to eat in the comfort of the cottage
- Property situated within a minute's walk of Killin Golf Club and within a few minutes of the shops, bars, restaurants in Killin
- Private parking
- Sorry, no pets
Located on the shores of Loch Tay Ghillies Cottage is well placed to explore all the landmarks of Loch Tay and beyond.
We had a fantastic week staying in this gorgeous and conveniently located modern cottage in Killin on Loch Tay. The cottage itself is modern, spacious and very comfortable. The local wildlife included red deer, red squirrels and a family of ducks (and of course lots of sheep). The outdoor hot tub was also a real highlight. We would definitely love to stay again in the future.
Lovely spacious accommodation. We had beautiful weather for our stay with our daughter and son-in-law and their new baby, and enjoyed all the facilities, including the balcony, barbecue and hot tub!
Travelled from Birmingham it took us 6 hours, when we got there we was amazed!! Well worth the drive, it is absolutely beautiful, everywhere was spotless, the location is spot on and the hot tub is the best thing about the cottage! I highly recommend this to anyone and me and my boyfriend will be back!! Thanks again
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.