Commanding a unique and wonderful position on the shores of Loch Tay in Highland Perthshire, Dipper is a beautiful and romantic little boathouse for two on stilts with its feet in the water.
- For the adventurous.....Luxury glass fronted boathouse on stilts on the shores of Loch Tay with outstanding fittings and fixtures
- One large living space combines sitting, eating, cooking and sleeping in the style of a loft apartment – with a bed platform at one end of the room and a log-burning stove at the other.
- Luxurious king sized bed, made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen, throw and cushions and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of prosecco, chocolates provided, fresh bread and jam, tea and coffee, herbs and spices, bottled water, olive oil, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mat for the bathroom, luxury hand soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Underfloor heating in bathroom with walk-in shower, and bath with views to dream of!
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- TV, DVD, stereo
- Beautiful white Corian surface kitchen looking straight over Loch Tay
- Wood burning stove, firewood and kindling provided
- High chair and travel cot, baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Natural spring water supply
- Access to boathouse via off road farm track - no low slung vehicles
- Private parking
- Closest restaurant, 1 mile
- Closest village of Kenmore, 2 miles
- Sorry, no pets
- No weddings to be held at our property without full permission in advance of booking
Located on the shores of Loch Tay the Dipper Lodge is well placed to explore all the landmarks of Loch Tay and beyond.
Absolutely beautiful accommodation and location.One of he best weeks we have ever had on holiday. Highly recommended!
A little piece of paradise in a stunning location..... a very relaxing break, wish we could have stayed longer.
Couldn’t have wished for a better place to stay! It is absolutely stunning. Thank you, we will be back. Olivia & San
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.