The Dairy Cottage
Newly refurbished, this beautiful cottage is the perfect hideaway for a romantic break. The cottage has a lovely new living, dining and kitchen area with TV, DVD player, Hifi and satellite wifi too. The master bedroom has a king sized bed with luxurious Egyptian cotton bed linen, beautiful throws and cushions to sink into after a day on the hills. The spacious bathroom has a freestanding roll top cast iron bath and walk in power shower for our guests to use.
As well as fishing rights from our Loch Tay shoreline, guests will also experience a huge variety of bird life and other animals including a family of roe deer who wander freely around the estate during their time at Craggantoul. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
- Stunning, newly refurbished cottage with beautiful fittings and fixtures
- Your own private hot tub in enclosed garden
- Luxurious bedroom with king sized oak sled bed, made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Beautiful White Company throw and cushions
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mat for the bathroom
- Kitchen - dining - living room
- Large bathroom with freestanding cast iron roll top bath and walk in power shower
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Hifi system with Bluetooth connectivity, limited wifi
- Flat screen TV in bedroom
- New kitchen with all the mod cons
- High chair and travel cot, baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- Gas fired central heating
- BBQ and garden furniture
- 40 acre estate with ancient woodland walks
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Natural spring water supply
- Duck pond
- Private parking
- Closest pub, 1 mile
- Closest village of Kililn, 7 miles
- Sorry, no pets
Located on the northern shore of Loch Tay on the 40 acre Craggantoul Estate The Dairy Cottage is ideally located to explore Loch Tay and beyond.
Perfect wee cottage! Super clean and tidy with stylish interior and tranquil surroundings. Great hosts 🙂
perfect location!perfect getaway!perfect hosts!couldnt fault anything!
This charming cottage was brilliant. The pictures provided cannot possibly do it justice. Great to relax in the hottub and look up at the stars on a clear night
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.