Killin, Loch Tay, Scotland.
The Crannog, named after an ancient and traditional loch side dwelling, is a wonderfully luxurious holiday cottage for four people, tucked away into the banks of the River Lochay on the outskirts of Killin.
- Beautiful, new circular cottage on the outskirts of Killin village overlooking the River Lochay
- Characterised by flat roof and floor to ceiling glass
- Private circular hot tub embedded into decking
- Luxurious underfloor heating throughout
- 2 ensuite bedrooms with king bed and twin beds - all mattresses are memory foam for extra comfort
- Bedrooms are made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Hifi system with Bluetooth connectivity, wifi
- Flat screen TV in master bedroom and twin bedroom
- New kitchen with all the mod cons
- High chair and cot, baby toys on request
- Books and DVDs
- 2 ensuite bathrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Spectacular views from private decking
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Village Inn close to the property offers discounted meals plus a selection of take out meals and afternoon teas for guests to eat in the comfort of the cottage
- Property situated within a minute's walk of Killin Golf Club and just a few minutes on foot to the shops, bars and restaurants in Killin
- Private parking
- Sorry, no pets
Located on the shores of Loch Tay Crannog Cottage on the outskirts of Killin is well placed to explore all the landmarks of Loch Tay.
A great place to get away.It’s in an idyllic setting and is a rare find. Great views of the Loch and the Mountains in the background. Nina was prompt in responding to any questions as well as comprehensive instructions and advice within the property.
Would really recommend . Beautiful lodge in a lovely quiet location . Very clean and beds were comfy . Hot tub was great and easy walk to shops and pub . Enjoyable stay
The Crannog was one of the most amazing places we have ever stayed. Pics don't do it justice it is breathtaking. The house is modern and spacious and the setttinf on the river with the mountains in the background is something I will never forget. Thank you for being so accomodating. It was truely magical.
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.