Loch Tay, Scotland.
Commanding a dramatic position overlooking Loch Tay in Highland Perthshire, Craggantoul House is a luxury holiday property located within a private 40 acre Highland estate with secluded forest walks, loch frontage and fishing rights.
- 6 very comfortable double bedrooms with lots of space for large groups and families, (3 king beds, 3 twin rooms)
- Beds are all made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- The three king beds have memory foam mattresses for ultra comfort
- Large white bath sheets for everyone, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Spacious kitchen with two ovens and super size hob, dish washer, large fridge, extra full height freezer and fridge in utility room, microwave, toaster etc
- Wood burning stoves in kitchen and one of the king bedrooms (initial stocks of firewood provided)
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Three bathrooms, one with walk in shower, two with baths and showers
- Flat screen TV, DVD, Hifi system, limited wifi
- Additional flat screen TVs in kitchen and two of the king bedrooms
- Spiral staircase leading to master bedroom
- Open plan living and dining room with access onto the terrace
- Fabulous views over the surrounding meadows and Loch Tay
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Iron, ironing board, washing machine
- High chair, travel cot on request and baby toys
- Oil fired central heating system
- 40 acre estate with outstanding views and walks down to the loch through the surrounding meadows and ancient oak forest
- Fishing rights
- Natural spring water supply
- Craggantoul is listed as a special site of scientific interest (SSSI) because of the amazing wildlife and enivronmental heritage
- BBQ and garden furniture
- At Craggantoul, we have installed solar panels to contribute to the well being of the environment
- Sorry, no pets
- Sorry, no stag parties, no hen parties, no raucous groups
- Pub one mile
- Closest village of Killin, 7 miles
Located on the shores of Loch Tay Craggantoul House is well placed to explore all the villages of Loch Tay.
An absolutely incredible house right on Loch Tay. The house itself is beautiful, and so spacious. Everything was immaculately clean and every kitchen utensil etc that you could possibly need is available. The beds and bed linen were so comfortable, and the living area was cosy and perfect to chill out in. The location was also great, not too far from Glasgow but also right in the heart of the countryside with a loch on one side (literally at the bottom of the garden) and a Munro on the other. The local town was also easy to get to and... read more
The location was amazing and the house was perfect for us.The views and surrounding garden and forest was beautiful. Would love to come again next year.We all had a great time.Nina and Chris were always available for advice and tips if we needed anything.Couldn’t ask for better hosts.
Craggantoul House is a beautiful place at a lovely and wonderful location. It's very well maintained with all amenities. It's a huge and spacious place right on Loch Tay. we could spot Red deers early in the morning every day. My family really enjoyed the stay for 3 nights. Nina's guided us on local sight seeing, which was very useful. It was our best stay in whole trip of UK. Strongly recommend this one to all Visiting Scotland.
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.