Corrie is a fabulous luxury alpine style holiday cottage for two people with private hot tub nestled on the banks of the Ardeonaig burn on the south shores of Loch Tay.
Beautifully designed with original ceiling beams and traditional old swiss wood, Corrie has lovely cosy furnishings and underfloor heating – perfect for a romantic getaway!
With a unique octagonal shape and thatched roof design, Corrie is one of a small collection of tranquil cottages nestled to the side of the river running to the loch and the cottage has direct access to Loch Tay and also has fishing rights for trout.
Corrie is characterised by a lovely open plan studio design with living, kitchen and bedroom areas sharing one space.
The lovely kitchen has a white corian work surface and all the mod cons including Smeg appliances for our guests to enjoy. The king bed has a memory foam mattress and is covered with Egyptian cotton linen, throw and cushions for extra comfort.
There is TV, wifi and speakers with bluetooth connectivity. In the spacious ensuite bathroom there is a walk in shower and roll top bath.
Outside there is a private hot tub which is operational all year round for our guests to enjoy whilst listening to the bubbling Ardeonaig burn and enjoying the views of the surrounding scenery and birdlife.
- Tucked away close to the bubbling Ardeonaig burn with beautiful views, this swiss styled holiday cottage is perfect for couples looking for a cosy retreat and some peace and quiet!
- Private hot tub
- Beautiful kitchen with luxury appliances
- Lovely living and dining area with stunning view
- King sized bed with memory foam mattress, made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen, throw and cushions and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of prosecco and chocolates provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Cosy underfloor heating throughout
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mat for the bathroom
- Walk-in shower and bath in bathroom
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap, shampoo and conditioner
- TV, DVD, stereo, wifi
- Books and DVDs
- Garden furniture
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Private parking
- Closest village of Killin, 7 miles
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking, no BBQs
Located on the southern shore of Loch Tay Fern Cottage is ideally located to explore Loch Tay and beyond.
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our reviews and learn why our guests keep booking again and again at Loch Tay.
We treat security as a key priority to ensure we are committed to protecting your data. Your booking details are requested independently of your payment to ensure security.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by our guests. We are also affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide luxury lodge holidays for you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.