Ben Lawers Rest
Loch Tay, Scotland.
A charming and secluded log cabin tucked away in the high meadows of Craggantoul Estate, Ben Lawers Rest has two spacious ensuite bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with two single beds. The light and airy holiday cottage has neutral and contemporary furnishings and a fully equipped kitchen with all the mod cons!
Ben Lawers Rest
- Secluded cottage with sensational views
- Two spacious ensuite bedrooms, one with king sled bed, the other with two single beds in twin room - all mattresses are memory foam for extra comfort
- Beds are all made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Beautiful White Company throw and cushions
- -Large white bath sheets for everyone, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Private hot tub with amazing views over the surrounding estate and loch
- Kitchen with all the mod cons
- Twin bedroom has bath with shower over it and master bathroom is very spacious with freestanding bath, walk in shower and doors opening onto the patio
- Flat screen TV, DVD, Hifi system, limited wifi
- Flat screen TV in master bedroom
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- Iron, ironing board
- High chair, travel cot and baby toys
- Gas fired central heating system
- 40 acre estate with outstanding views and walks down to the loch
- Fishing rights
- Craggantoul is listed as a special site of scientific interest (SSSI) because of the amazing wildlife and enivronmental heritage
- At Ben Lawers Rest, we have installed solar panels to contribute to the well being of the environment
- Spectacular views from private decking
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Loch frontage
- Natural spring water supply
- Duck pond
- Private parking
- Pub, one mile
- Closest village of Killin, 7 miles
- Sorry, no pets
- Sorry, no raucous parties
Located on the shores of Loch Tay Ben Lawers Rest Lodge is well placed to explore all the villages of Loch Tay.
Booked Nina and Greg’s place for a girls weekend away! The lodge it’s self was fabulous! Beautifully done inside and out and the hot tub was amazing! The lodge had everything we needed, was clean, good cooking facilities, spacious, cosy and had amazing views! The bottle of wine and postcard on check in was a nice touch too! Quite secluded and was exactly what we we needed for our weekend away! Check in/out was smooth and the place was easy to find when you follow the directions given! We are already looking into booking again in the new... read more
A beautiful lodge set in a beautiful location. Everything about our stay was fantastic. The view and grounds in which it is set it stunning. Anyone looking for peace and quiet in I would highly recommend. The lodge itself is lovely inside and very cosey. Could not fault one single feature of our stay. Will be back for sure.
Ben Lawers Rest was everything we hoped and more! The lodge was very well equipped, clean, modern and was so peaceful and quiet. We were lucky enough to see lots of wildlife - deer, lots of small birds, grouse and even a badger came to visit at night! We had a nice walk down to the loch too. The Hot tub was amazing - nice and warm and brilliant to sit and enjoy watching the world go by in. Nina was super fast to respond to my messages with a few queries I had and really helpful.All in we had... read more
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.