The Barn Lodge
Loch Tay, Scotland.
The Barn Lodge
- Spacious newly refurbished Barn which sleeps six guests in three bedrooms upstairs under the eaves of the Barn (one king, one double, one twin)
- Tranquil setting in the heart of Highland Perthshire - strictly no hen or stag gatherings, no raucous gatherings, no groups comprised of under 25 year olds
- Beds are all made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags, initial stocks of firewood provided for the cosy wood burning stove
- Large white bath sheets for everyone, gowns, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Private parking
- Pub, one mile
- One bathroom downstairs with bath and shower, one ensuite bathroom upstairs with walk in shower
- Luxury hand soap, hairdryer
- Flat screen TV, DVD, Hifi system, Xbox 360, limited wifi
- Flat screen TV in master bedroom
- Kitchen with all the mod cons
- High chair, travel cot baby toys
- Books and DVDs
- Gas fired central heating
- Spectacular views
- BBQ and garden furniture
- 40 acre estate with ancient woodland walks
- Loch frontage
- Fishing rights for trout
- Natural spring water supply
- At the Barn, we have installed solar panels to contribute to the well being of the environment
- Duck pond
- Closest village of Killin, 7 miles
- Sorry, no pets
Located within the grounds of Craggantoul Estate The Barn lodge is situated a few minutes walk, through ancient oak forest, from the shore of Loch Tay.
We had a fantastic stay at the Barn. The location and views are incredible and the Barn itself is decorated to a high standard and was wonderfully clean. Little touches like robes and big fluffy towels were very welcome and the hot tub was a lovely treat on a cold day! Nina provided plenty of information well in advance which made planning for our stay (ordering food, planning the route etc) all the easier. Whilst saying we phoned for some more logs for the fire and they were offered to be brought round within a few minutes! Lovely stay and... read more
The Barn is a brilliant home for visiting as a family or group of friends. Plenty of space in the kitchen and in the living room around the wood burning stove provided us with the perfect spaces to spend our evenings. The beds were very comfortable and we had all the facilities we needed. There were also some thoughtful extra touches like dressing gowns and a lovely bottle of Craggantoul wine!Also can't fail to mention the joy of spending time in the hot tub, either looking out onto the beautiful scenery or staring up at the stars on a clear... read more
We had a magical time at The Barn during a beautiful, snowy, November weekend. The perfect place to come back and get cosy after a wintery walk up to Ben Lawers. The gorgeous open plan kitchen and living space was great for relaxing, playing games, eating good food and drink and we were lucky to have a clear night to stargaze from the hottub. We would love to come back to Craggantoul again soon - an amazing highland escape no matter the time of year.
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores of Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.