The Ardeonaig Lodge
Loch Tay, Scotland.
The Ardeonaig Lodge
- Beautiful and secluded setting on the shores of Loch Tay
- Private hot tub
- Sensational views of Ben Lawers, tenth highest mountain in Scotland
- Four bedrooms, sleeps parties of eight comfortably, (two king bedrooms each with ensuite bathroom, two twin bedrooms sharing additional bathroom)
- Beds are all made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets for everyone, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms
- Hairdryer, luxury hand soap
- TV, hifi with Bluetooth connectivity, DVD, limited wifi
- Flat screen TV in master bedroom
- Toys, dvds and books
- Roaring log fire, initial stocks of firewood provided
- Fishing rights for trout
- Launching and mooring rights from private harbour
- Open plan living, kichen and dining area
- Three bathrooms (two ensuite) with bath and showers
- Travel cot and high chair
- Spacious decking and BBQ area
- Spectacular, uninterrupted views
- Fully equipped kitchen and utility room
- At Ardeonaig Lodge we have installed solar panels to contribute to the well being of the environment
- 2 hours from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Inverness
- Sorry, no pets
- Sorry, no stag parties, no hen parties, no raucous groups
Located on the southern shore of Loch Tay The Ardeonaig Lodge is situated within the beautiful scenery of Loch Tay.
This lovely house is in the perfect location. It has easy direct access to the Loch, a huge garden/field for the kids to play in, and South Loch Tay Road is quiet enough to walk along unlike the north road. Stunning views. Great hot tub. Lovely outdoor table. We walked along to pick raspberries for pudding and had a little campfire for roasting marshmallows. Recommend to anyone.
Amazing location, right on the loch shore, with a perfectly positioned hot tub looking onto the mountains across the loch. One of the best views you can get.Very cosy house, with good wifi too.The house stayed very warm even when the heating was off. The log fire was great too.20 minutes to the nearest town, but this was not a problem for us as we didn't need to leave the house
Very private house that is actually on the loch. Single track road to get to the house. A little hard to find at night so plan to arrive in the day. Nearest town is about 30 minutes away so stop on the way in. House well equipped. Good water pressure. No smells and no allergens. Things to do a short drive away. We visited the Crannog Center where the guide actually made fire with a bow drill then we visited Birks of Aberfeldy. Plenty of rain the day before made for... read more
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.