Killin, Loch Tay, Scotland.
The Almond Cottage
- Clad in Scottish larch wood and locally sourced stone, this lovely holiday cottage for two people comes with it's own hot tub overlooking the River Lochay
- Beautiful views from hot tub over the River Lochay
- Master bedroom with oak king bed and luxurious memory foam mattress
- Bedroom is made up on arrival with crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen, lovely throw and cushions and swiss chocolates on the pillows
- Welcoming bottle of wine provided, tea and coffee, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, wash powder for the washing machine, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath sheets, gowns, hand towels and bath mat for the bathroom
- Ensuite bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Hairdryer, hand soap
- Flat screen LED TV, DVD, Hifi system with Bluetooth connectivity, wifi
- Flat screen TV in master bedroom
- New kitchen with oak worktop and all the mod cons
- Luxurious underfloor heating both in the bathroom and the living, kitchen and dining area with it's limestone flagstone flooring
- High chair and cot, baby toys on request
- Books and DVDs
- Gas fired central heating
- BBQ on request and garden furniture
- Village Inn close to the property offers discounted meals plus a selection of take out meals and afternoon teas for guests to eat in the comfort of the cottage
- Semi detached property is situated within a minute's walk of Killin Golf Club and just a few minutes on foot to the shops, bars and restaurants in Killin
- Private parking
- Sorry, no pets
Located on the western shore of Loch Tay in the village of Killin, The Almond Cottage is situated within walking distance of several great restaurants, shops and bars.
Perfect wee cottage! Super clean and tidy with stylish interior and tranquil surroundings. Great hosts 🙂
Absolutely perfect weekend. Ideal location for a private relaxing getaway. The house is amazing and is equipped with everything you could possibly need, sparkling clean and we loved the extra luxuries such as robes and wine. We will definitely be returning to our favourite Air BnB accommodation.
95% of our guests would book again in one of our luxury lodges on the shores Loch Tay. Read our guest reviews and why our guests keep booking again and again.
We ensure our guests safety online by using the trusted payment service of Merchant Account Solutions who accept all major debit and credit cards.
AirBnB Superhost and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence voted for by guests throughout 2018. Affiliated with the ASSC to continue to provide great holidays to you.
Find Your Dream Holiday Today
Relax in your own luxurious lodge on the shores of Loch Tay. Indulge yourself in natures own Scottish beauty surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.